We are excited to announce in conjunction with the generous people at Rowes Bay Holiday Park the winner of the amazing Australian holiday for two people, valued at over $3,000!
The winner is Kerrie Moss – CONGRATULATIONS!
Kerrie nominated her Mum to accompany her on this holiday. As a young adult Kerrie’s Mum wasn’t allowed to attend university and was expected to settle down with her husband. Now, aged 61 and a widow, Kerrie’s Mum has recently graduated from TAFE as a nurse and topped her class! What a legend and an absolute inspiration for all of us! It’s never to late to accomplish something on your list!
We hope you both enjoy this fun-filled trip to Townsville and Magnetic Island.
Here is a quick recap on what the prize includes:
- Flights for two people from your nearest Australian capital city to Townsville up to the value of $1,000.
- $500 prepaid VISA card for fuel, food and incidentals.
- Travel insurance (valued at $100).
- 5 days car hire (valued at $300).
- 5 nights accommodation for two in an Oceanview Villa at Rowes Bay Beachfront Holiday Park (valued at $800).
- Sealink ferry for two to Magnetic Island (valued at $60).
- 4 hour Magnetic Island bus tour for two from Magnetic Island’s Best Bus Tours (valued at $100).
- Entry for two to Billabong Sanctuary, freshwater crocodile feeding and photo with a koala (valued at $116).
Thank you to all the suppliers that have donated their services for this incredible prize!
Make sure to stay up-to-date with 100 Things social media (links below), as our third and final exciting holiday competition with Next Generation Holiday Parks launches tomorrw. The destination is awesome!