We are thrilled to announce in conjunction with Russell Top 10 Holiday Park the winner of the amazing New Zealand holiday to the Bay of Islands for two people, valued at over $3,200!
AND – the winner is Chevelli Allen!
Chevelli nominated his wife Riria Allen. Together they have 9 children (wow!) and were victims of Kaikoura’s 7.8 Earthquake in November 2016. Their house was damaged from the earthquake and they are still waiting for quotes from tradies and for a quantity surveyor almost a year on… Although they are unable to move back to their family home, Chevelli says his wife stands strong to do what she can to help all the other whanau in Kaikoura who are struggling more. The Allen family feel blessed to be alive.
Photo: Chevelli, Riria and 8 of their 9 children!
We at 100 Things and Daniel from Next Generation Holiday Parks believe Chevelli and Riria totally deserve this holiday. Well done to Chevelli for nominating Riria!
The prize includes:
- Flights for two people from East Coast of Australia/anywhere in NZ to Auckland up to the value of $1,000
- $500 prepaid VISA card for fuel, food and incidentals
- Travel insurance (valued at $100)
- 5 days car hire from Jucy (valued at $250)
- 5 nights accommodation for two in a self-contained villa at Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park (valued at $900)
- Hole in the Rock / Dolphin Watching cruise for two people from Fullers GreatSights (valued at $210)
- Snapper fishing charter for two thanks to Spot X Fishing Charters (valued at $220)
- Day pass for two to Waitangi Treaty Grounds (valued at $80)
A massive thanks to all the suppliers that have donated their services for this incredible prize!
Daniel and I have loved reading the entries of all three competitions and appreciate the time it took to enter! You’re all awesome!