We are excited to be partnering with the generous people at Russell Top 10 Holiday Park to give away an amazing New Zealand holiday to the Bay of Islands for two people, valued at over $3,200!
We at 100 Things love to help people who deserve a helping hand and thanks to Daniel from Next Generation Holiday Parks who likes to do the same, we’re looking for our final person who is really in need of a holiday, and would love nothing more than a fun-filled trip to the magical Bay of Islands.
The prize includes:
- Flights for two people from East Coast of Australia/anywhere in NZ to Auckland up to the value of $1,000
- $500 prepaid VISA card for fuel, food and incidentals
- Travel insurance (valued at $100)
- 5 days car hire from Jucy (valued at $250)
- 5 nights accommodation for two in a self-contained villa at Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park (valued at $900)
- Hole in the Rock / Dolphin Watching cruise for two people from Fullers GreatSights (valued at $210)
- Snapper fishing charter for two thanks to Spot X Fishing Charters (valued at $220)
- Day pass for two to Waitangi Treaty Grounds (valued at $80)
How to Win:
This trip is all about treating someone who could really do with an (epic) holiday for free! It could be for any number of reasons; to celebrate success, to offer respite to someone who’s going through a lot or even saying a big thank you to someone’s who’s helped you. It could even be YOU, just tell us why!
So go ahead and nominate someone (yourself or a friend) who really deserves a holiday and tell us why this trip would mean a lot to you/them.
How to Enter:
- Follow 100 Things on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Follow Russell Top 10 Holiday Park on Facebook and/or Instagram
- Like/love the competition post on either the 100 Things Facebook/Instagram page and either the Russell Top 10 Holiday Park Facebook/Instagram page.
- Leave a comment on the post nominating either yourself or a friend who really deserves a holiday and tell us why this trip would mean a lot to you/them.
- Remember to tag your friend in the comment!
Terms & Conditions:
- Closing time for entry will be 11:59PM on 07 August 2017 (NZ time). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Holiday must completed by 11.59pm (NZ time) on 30 April 2018.
- Blackout period applies from 1 December 2017 to 28 February 2018 inclusive.
- Flights, accommodation, car hire and experiences are subject to availability. Winners are encouraged to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Some experiences are weather dependent. Neither Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park, nor their partners in this promotion, will be held responsible for cancellation of any or all of the experiences. Best efforts will be made to reschedule experiences to a fine weather day if possible.
- The promoter is Trans Tasman Invesments Limited whose registered office is at Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park, 1 James Street Russell NZ 0202.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be selected by the staff of Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park and 100 things based on their entry response. Judges decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instgram/Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Good luck and thanks for being so awesome. We hope you win!